Forbidden Fruit

Once inside his room, Eddie started kissing me again. He didn't give me time to even breathe. He tore at the neck strings on my dress until he managed to untie them. He lifted out a breast and started sucking its nipple while pulling me down onto the double bed. His breath was warm on my skin, his lips persistent as he kissed along the faint silvery thread of a scar on my stomach and then kissed me between my legs. I pulled him up towards me, kissed him and unbuckled the belt on his jeans. Once my hand was inside his zip, I grabbed his hard cock. His eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure as I gently licked the head of his penis. I could feel the excitement in him rising. He rolled me onto my back and then entered me. Thrusting in and out, it was as if he were trying to touch the very essence of me. Wave after wave of intense pleasure swept over me, taking me to that place where I go when I cut deeper into myself, when I separate, dissolve and feel only sweet bliss. Afterwards, I lay in my father's arms, breathing in the light fragrance of his cologne, my fingers running through the wispy hairs on his chest while he slept.