Bitter-Sweet Obsession

A year passed before I heard a squeak from Eddie again. He turned up on my doorstep one morning out of the blue. I was at home with the baby. I was still in my nightdress. Don was out, doing a computer-training course. Well, I invited Eddie in. I didn't look at all desirable, what with my hair a mess and no makeup on. I wished he had called first. I would have dolled myself up a bit. I would have made some effort. But I thought that maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he hadn't come to see me. Knowing Eddie, he might have come to see his first grandson Sam. But it soon became apparent that that wasn't the case. He started kissing me, touching me. He wanted us to be lovers again. I ended up giving him a blow job in the living room while the baby was asleep upstairs, and then the following week Eddie came over again and we made out in the bed that I had fucked in with peg-leg hubby the night before. We kept up this arrangement for almost a year, but it was making me crazy. I was scared that Don might come home and catch us at it. Of course, I bolted the front door but I couldn't relax. Or, I worried that mum might pop round and I knew she would blow a gasket if she saw Eddie there. But, also, I didn't want to be Eddie's Tuesday bit-on-the-side.